Job Responsibilities/Required Skills:
- Knowledge skill set to perform OBD Diagnostics with Heavy/Medium Duty computer diagnostic software.
- Knowledge and understanding of Hydraulic Fluid Power and diagnosing.
- Interpreting electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Performing aerial equipment Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services.
- Ability to perform unit functions checks by operating bucket trucks that range from 55’ up to 125’ to ensure integrity of functionality.
- Mig Welding and operating cutting torch.
- Class A CDL required with manual drive endorsement.
- Technician MUST be equipped with sufficient tools to perform job task.
- Must be willing to work overtime when deadlines require.
- Have up to date Medical DOT Physical Evaluation Card.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Insurance (100% Company Paid)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
Service Electric Company Corporate
Fleet Maintenance Manager