Many of our customers have shared tower assets with cellular carriers, which poses a unique challenge for construction and maintenance.
SERVICE ELECTRIC Company employs a group that specializes in addressing these challenges. Currently based out of our Dunbar, WV regional office, this group travels the Southeast performing antenna upgrades, platform and direct mount installations, coax and fiber repairs, site decommissioning, and general troubleshooting. The crews work directly with our customers and cellular representatives to meet and address nearly any need you may have. Contact us if you have a site need and we’ll work with you to find the best option for your situation.
What We Offer:
- Crews experienced with multiple carrier configurations
- Hazard training (RF and Microwave awareness)
- Specialized tooling and equipment
- Rapid response to your needs
- Skilled and Experienced Project Management teams devoted to your projects
- Our Estimating/PM teams can evaluate your project and prepare a detailed execution plan for your review