Each year SERVICE ELECTRIC Company mobilizes hundreds of personnel to the frontlines of recovery operations in the aftermath of hurricanes, tornadoes, ice and snowstorms and other natural disasters.
SERVICE ELECTRIC Company has emergency agreements with Municipalities, Cooperatives and Investor Owned Utilities throughout the country. We take great pride in our ability to quickly mobilize significant numbers of employees and equipment to anywhere in the nation. The testimonials we receive from residents and customers are proof positive that our response teams have the experience, know-how and compassion to restore the power safely, expeditiously and professionally.
What We Offer:
- Service Electric responds to emergencies across the Midwest, South, East and Northeast.
- Our crews have worked in and restored power due to all types of devastation including:
- Critical response time and logistical capabilities
- 500+ available resources working for both non-IOU and IOU Customers from Indiana to Georgia
- Support team includes Safety, Mechanics, Supervision, and Storm-specific safety trailer
- Specialty equipment for any environment:
- Tracked Buckets
- Backyard Machines
- Amphibious Vehicles